Data protection declaration according to the GDPR (DSGVO)
I. Name and address of the person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
a. A PEX detectives GmbH
b. German detective agency
Zum Niepmannshof 6
Phone : +49 2842 92 90 70
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Site: www.apex-detektive.de und www.deutsche-detektei.de
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data: In principle, we only process the personal data of our users to the extent that this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in such cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
2. Legal basis for processing personal data: Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first interest, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Data Erasure and Storage Duration: The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing: Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data is collected here: Information about the browser type and version used The user’s operating system The user’s internet service provider The IP address of the user Date and time of access Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing: The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing: The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. Storage in log files takes place to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. Our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR also lies in these purposes. 4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
IV. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 360 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Apex Detektive GmbH will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- To contact you. Apex Detektive GmbH will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Apex Detektive GmbH will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
How We Share Your Information
Apex Detektive GmbH will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Apex Detektive GmbH will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Apex Detektive GmbH partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Apex Detektive GmbH is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.