Data protection declaration according to the GDPR (DSGVO)
I. Name and address of the person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
a. A PEX detectives GmbH
b. German detective agency
Zum Niepmannshof 6
Phone : +49 2842 92 90 70
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Site: www.apex-detektive.de und www.deutsche-detektei.de
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data: In principle, we only process the personal data of our users to the extent that this is necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in such cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
2. Legal basis for processing personal data: Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first interest, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Data Erasure and Storage Duration: The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing: Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data is collected here: Information about the browser type and version used The user’s operating system The user’s internet service provider The IP address of the user Date and time of access Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing: The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing: The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. Storage in log files takes place to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. Our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR also lies in these purposes. 4. Duration of storage The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.